UPDATE:
So remember what I said last time about "our awesome toys" and "come over whenever you want and play with us" ... Yeah, that won't be happening this year.
Last night, two stupid, mean, awful people (There might have been three. Someone had to drive the stupid, mean, awful truck.) broke into our home while we were out and stole pretty much everything that runs on electricity. Our TV, our Xbox, PS3 and Wii, both of our computers, and Evan's golf clubs (ok, so they don't run on electricity, but still...). Evan just finished building his computer from the ground up. We got our TV on sale for 1/3 of it's sticker price. My computer had all of my pictures on it.
So here's what we want for Christmas: have us over to YOUR house so we can play with YOUR toys!
Hey, it's just stuff. We're both safe and healthy. We love you all and we hope that this holiday season is filled with love, which is what's really important anyway.
E&C
p.s.: Evan surprised them by coming home. They were driving a silver pickup truck with a rhino liner in the bed and the extra set of tires on the rear wheels. I forget what they're called. If you see them, kick them in the teeth for us. Kick them anywhere you can reach.
Happy holidays!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Christina, what a great message at the end (the part about being happy, not about kicking them in the teeth *lol*). I am so very sorry about your stuff :( I'm not sure I would have handled it as gracefully as you just did.
Holiday hugs,
Vanessa
Aw you guys! I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I wish I could have you both over for the holidays, but I'm guessing an impromptu flight to London is not in the cards? ;) In any case, I'm glad you're both safe and healthy. I miss you lots, and I hope they catch the creeps! I'll be sending Magruff the Crime Dog vibes your way!
Post a Comment